... is the feeling I get when Darling has to be abroad for 3 weeks (no.... NO....!!!!) with me and the little Bumtrinket left behind, all lonesome.
Darling is my emotional bolster, my persistent motivator and my kindest cheerleader. Without him, I have a tendency to fall into a rut of misery and wallow there for ages. In an attempt to remain positive, I have decided to draw up a list of things to do and not to do and paste it on the wall, to keep me chipper over the 21 days.
- I will not mooch around the house eating krisco and del chips
- I will not order daily deliveries from Pizza Hut/Bayleaf/Dinemore
- I will use the orbi for at least 10 minutes everyday
- I will not use the orbi as a convenient clothesline
- I will blog more
- I will finally get around to submitting an article to the Reader's Digest
- I will take daily pics of the Bumtrinket for D's viewing pleasure
- I will snack on fruits instead of buttercake
- I will brave the next clinic visit - solo
- I will finish my diploma
- I will sit for IELTS
- I will promote world peace
- I will single handedly place the Sri Lankan flag on the moon
Um... so, yeah...
Wish me luck!