Thursday, June 5, 2008
Tag time, again!
Tagged again, this time by Chaarmax, Pink Mist, Samanalee and Charmed... feeling a deep and comforting sense of belonging in blogosphere (mad grin!). Will not be posting any rules or tagging at the end, because everyone else I know seems to be tagged already!
Okie, here they are.
1. Needles terrify me. Whether I'm on the giving end or the recieving end. Not good, when it comes to my line of work.
2. I love kiddie parties. The stuffed eggs and cheese bouchees, the rainbow sandwiches, baby cutlets and homemade birthday cake. Ok, ok, I just like the food, the kiddies are optional.
3. I used to (and still can) bite my toenails too! And so can my best friend. What is this, a national past time?
4. I'm mostly deaf in my right ear. This makes conversations difficult when the other person is to my right. It also provides an interesting answer when senior doctors bellow "are you deaf???"
5. The first day of my honeymoon was spent shopping... Odel, Romafour, Wildflower etc.
6. I won't say I'm an animal lover but I can't stand to see animals die. This includes fishing ants out of teacups, blowing at mosquitoes (and stopping others from slapping them) and rescuing spiders from the toilet.
7. I read books that I love over and over again, the Anne series, Bridget Jones, books by Terry Prattchet and James Herriot, Pride and Predjudice and Pollyanna. I can quote entire paragraphs at a stretch.
Well... that's it. Not terribly interesting, but hey, it's me!