Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh well...

Kala died last week... was too rushed and too bummed about it to blog. The moment she became "bad" her mother ran to the male ward and I had Mahesh watching me and moaning in the background while I administered CPR. Not fun.

_____________________

December 25th Casualty wasn't too bad. The next couple of days were though. However, my best buddy is in SL and I met up with her on Saturday, which was really really good. Let's see how the January 1st Casualty goes... fingers crossed!

_____________________

Happy New Year, all! And remember, if you drink, drive and crash your car, you will end up in my ward and I will not be amused. So beware! Don't get behind the wheel unless you're sober! :)

Cheers!

A

10 comments:

Dee said...

lol on the last bit. :)

Happy New Year!

Lady divine said...

wish you a brilliant new year too!
*hug*

santhoshi said...

Just read about Kalas Story, Very upsetting... Take care angel!

Anonymous said...

Wish you da same! hope you have a blast with ur best buddy!!

Azrael said...

A very happy new year a you too.

:)

Cheers!!!

Hoot-a-Toot said...

Sigh...I hope Kala's poor baby will have a good life...

Wishing you a New Year full of love, laughter and joy Angel.

Knatolee said...

How very sad that Kala didn't make it. She deserved more in life, poor girl.

Hope things went okay on January 1st and not too many people crashed their cars! I live near Ottawa, a reasonably large city, and there is a bus/transit strike on there now. I shudder to think how many people risked driving drunk on New Year's Eve because there were no buses running, and the taxis were all full.

I very much enjoy your blog and admire the work you do. Hope 2009 is a good year for you!

Natalie

Angel said...

Thanks everyone! Hope all of you have a very very happy 2009, full of fun times and pleasant surprises!

Anonymous said...

ohh ohhh best buddy.. that's meee!!!
K
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi AWaPF, I've been reading your blog, and find it so amazing and have gotten so absorbed into your stories that I have put my other reading material on hold at the moment. Thank you for taking time to write, some of us live in such an enclosed bubble oblivious to how hard life can be, and I feel reading your blog is very enlightening and gives us an entirely different perspective of life all together. Its a reality everyone needs to be aware of so we don't live like spoiled brats. I also realize that being a doctor is a very challenging choice, and not something just anyone can do. Thanks again for your contribution online and for society.