Monday, February 4, 2008

Mixed birthday bunch

I turned 20-something yesterday (grin...) and just had to post some shots of the birthday flowers sent by Darling... aren't they wonderful? I'm a sucker for flowers... even while a part of me mutters in the background that flowers are a waste of good money since they're going to fade anyway. That, however hasn't stopped me from going ga-ga over pretty petals.

I just love what they've done with the colours, arranging them in blocks... Oooh, and the lillies... my favourite flowers!! The scent is really divine and can be sniffed on entering the house.

Sigh... me one very happy chick.



6 comments:

pissu perera said...

oooh. so pwetty. no one has ever given me flowers. sigh. think i'll buy myself some this year :D

ps - happy belated birthday angel.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sis!
Wonder of wonders you're twenty zmthing still? Huh!
N way. Lovely flowers. Why don't us boys get flowers? I hope I'm sounding only metrosexual!

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday greetings.....enjoy life!!!

Angel said...

Thanks everyone! Yup... firm commitment to enjoy life has been made.

Half : you are Soooo..ooo Metro! Lol, remind me to send you flowers when you start Profs!

Anonymous said...

I am a bit late but better late than never. Hope you had a wonderful day.
I am with PP, maybe I'll buy mysself some flowers :(

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B'day!! If mia is a bit late.. then i'm horrendously late.. hope it's better late than never.. and "darling" has recovered fully..