Friday, June 1, 2007

Hit counter - Ho!

I did it!! I've added a hit counter to my blog - and this after long phone conversations with more techno-savvy friends and several more long minutes peering at small print.

Cut and pasted the html with minimum difficulty.

Am feeling very pleased with self.

I think with a little practice I can actually get a hang of the whole technology thing... and move a step further from using the computer because I'm too lazy to write.

I didn't start off from zero, because that would be really really sad, but settled for a fairly modest strating point... even though 2657 seemed really tempting. It also goes up a notch everytime I view my own blog - e.g. when I went to see what this marvelous add-on looked like. That should ensure that my hits go up by at least one everyday!

Cheers!!

No comments: