- The little Bumtrinket is 10 months old (TEN months, you guys, ten whole months!). She's gurgling and laughing and has just started to get teeth and pulls herself up to standing position and then flops down. Cannot yet differentiate between "Ammi" and "umbrella".
- I am worked off my feet, planning 3 big conferences for the latter part of the year... wish me luck!
- Have lost a grand total of 3 kg and have like a gazillion more to lose. Am terrible about working out on the orbi, and Darling keeps saying "no pain, no gain" while my take on it is "no pain, no pain!" But 3kg is good, right?
- My mum is back in SL - for good... this is SUCH a relief. We all need the mummy touch now and again.
- I have not (repeat, NOT) completed either of the 2 PG courses I simultaneously (and recklessly) commenced last year. The final extension for both is September... wish me luck!
- Someone very close to me passed away recently. I did all I could to save her, and yet keep getting haunted by feelings that i should have done more. Still tear up at the memories... :(
- I've discovered Pinterest... loads of time
wastedspent on the boards, and have finally started pinning myself. Await an overload of cuteness!
That's just a precis my friends... await more
mediocre posts awesomeness soon!