Thursday, May 24, 2012

Once upon dream

I had the greatest dream last night...

I dreamt that I had enrolled in a clinical trial designed to test three different types of (heavenly smelling) bubble bath in order to find out which was most effective in shedding off extra fat.

Image from here 

This would mean that I would get paid to spend a couple of hours everyday soaking in a hot, luxurious bubble bath, and end up with a wonderful, toned body to boot...

Why, oh why is my real life nothing like this?

4 comments:

santhoshi said...

ROFL love it love the idea. Now only if bath and bodyworks come up with something like that.

Sakunthala said...

Clinical trial for a bubble bath that helps you shed pounds? If only.. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol! I would sign up for that trial immediately! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Where do i sign up???? :D