- You're attention whoring, WTF is wrong with you? Snap out of it!
- The perfect couple isn't really perfect? (shock, horror, dismay)
- Thou shalt not cheat!
- Your situation is understandable - and I'm available!
- Everyone goes through tough times, may I offer a shoulder to weep on?
- Have a kid, things will work out.
But only one or two answered my fundemental question --> what is cheating? If I may qualify further --> where do you draw the line? I think PR and Knatolee gave the best responses... but I'd like an answer in the concrete rather than the upfront. So, please take the very long but seriously fun poll given below.
Oh, and one final question... is it "cheating" if you tell your partner about it first?